I had the sudden realisation a few days ago that it has been some time since I posted, but what with the run up to silly season I figured you’d forgive me!
I’ve spent the last few months working on my Team Yankee Brits, having completed 4 Lynx’s and 2 Harriers – all with decals. I wanted to add decals to my Chieftains but I’m not 100% happy with the ones they come with, so that endeavour is on hold until I can find or make some more.
I’ve also roped myself into a Team Yankee competition at RAFWA but I need plenty more models, however I do need to actually pick one of the 5 army lists I’m currently toying with!
Anyway, I thought I’d use this post to briefly outline my to-do list for 2018:
- Collect and paint at least 4 more nations for my solo-campaign
- Plan and collect a 100pt list for Brits and Soviets
- Prepare new MWO battlemech models for 3D printing – starting to collect models for other faction units
- Review new Warcradle releases of Firestorm Aramda models for buying
- Look at making Team Yankee urban terrain
There, that should be enough for me to get on with!